Most of us forget about our lips, especially it these colder months! Here are some quick
DIY’s you can make at home when your lips are really suffering
1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT, 1/8 CUP COCONUT OIL, 1 TSP SWEET ALMOND OIL,
1/8 CUP SHEA BUTTER, 1/4 CUP BEESWAX, 1/4 CUP ROSE PETALS,
- Measure all of the ingredients into a small saucepan
- Heat on low until everything is melted
- Pour into sanitized containers of your choice and allow to cool completely.
See more at My Baking Addiction
PURE COCONUT OIL, BROWN SUGAR, HONEY, 3 RIPE RASPBERRIES
- Place ingredients in a small bowl and smash together with the back of a metal spoon
- Place into a small container with a lid and store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 to 3 weeks.
- To use: Gently massage a small amount onto your lips. Rinse with warm water, pat dry and use your favorite lip balm
Read more at Turning the Clock Back
INGREDIENTS: 3 TSP COCONUT OIL, 2 TSP BEESWAX, 1 TSP SHEA BUTTER,
10 DROPS OF PEPPERMINT OIL AND 10 OF TANGERINE OIL.
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small sauce pot and melt on low heat.
2. Stir until all of the beeswax and shea butter has melted then remove the pot from the heat.
3. Pour into lip balm tubes or any small container you have allow to cool for 20 minutes and it is ready to go!
Read more at Body Unburdened