Beautiful sculpted eyebrows frame your face and define your overall look.
Along with a well sculpted eye brow shape, an eyebrow tint is a great way to define your look.
Here’s how it works!
- First the eyebrow is wiped clean to remove make up and oil
- Next Vaseline is placed around your brows to act as a barrier
- Then the eyebrow is coated in dye and the color is allowed to set for 1 min
- Wipe the dye off with dry cotton wool
- We check the color and repeat for a darker look!
A typical eyelash tinting takes around fifteen minutes and
is a great way to enhance the look of your eyes.
You can leave the mascara at home and enjoy longer and thicker looking lashes.
Let’s take you through the process
- We take off make up around the eyes
- Prep the area with Vaseline a cotton pad to protect the eye
- Apply the dye and wait for 10-15 mins
- Rise off with water
(We also do Eyelash Lifts at Beauty Passions Check out our website for more or to book, www.beautypassions.com.au )