This time of year we often feel dry, dehydrated and tend to experience more breakouts.
This is because of the constant running of air conditioners, being out in the sun and producing more sweat,
and drinking more alcohol and being not as conscious of our diet over the Christmas/New Year period.
Check out some of our favourite products to get your skin looking smooth, dewy, supple and hydrated!
Glycolic Cleanser 12%
- Ideal for anyone with combination or oily skin to clear any blemishes.
- Also clears dry dull skin.
- Exfoliates for a softer, smoother skin. An excellent cleanser to use prior to applying make-up as your skin will be smooth & fresh.
- Contains antibacterial Tea Tree oil.
- Use daily and squeeze a pea size amount onto wet hands and lather over face for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Do not get In eyes.
Skin Hydrating Booster
- A super hydrating booster concentrate to help revitalise dry, parched skin.
- Restores moisture balance and hydrates skin.
- Improves suppleness and minimises dehydration lines.
- Squeeze 6 to 10 drops onto fingertips and massage gently over face and throat. Follow with moisturiser.
Overnight Clearing Gel
- An overnight treatment that helps clear skin, calm inflammation and prevent future breakouts.
- Reduces excess oil & removes bacteria.
- Minimises the appearance of scarring.
- Contains no artificial fragrance or colour.
- At night, apply a thin layer over area with breakouts, cleansed face or affected areas and allow to absorb. In the morning, wash off and follow with your daily routine.
All 3 of these products are available in salon, so give us a call today or pop in to enquire. Alternatively, why not book in for a facial? Perfect way to not only give your skin some much needed love, but a great way to pamper yourself too!