This time of year we often feel dry, dehydrated and those really unlucky ones amongst us may experience more breakouts. This is because of the constant running of air conditioners and being out in the sun. Other factors include producing more sweat and drinking more alcohol. We tend not to be as conscious of our diet over the Christmas/New Year period and are probably still feeling the effects of that! Check out some of our favourite products to get your skin looking smooth, dewy, supple and hydrated!
Glycolic Cleanser 12%
- ideal for anyone with combination or oily skin to clear any blemishes.
- Also clears dry dull skin.
- Exfoliates and decongests for a softer, smoother skin. An excellent cleanser to use prior to applying make-up as your skin will be smooth & fresh.
- Contains antibacterial Tea Tree oil.
- Use daily and squeeze a pea size amount onto wet hands and lather over face for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
Skin Hydrating Booster
- A super-saturated hydrating fluid concentrate to help revitalise dry, parched skin.
- Restores moisture balance and hydrates tissues to smooth skin.
- Improves suppleness and minimises fine dryness lines.
- Contains hyaluronic acid, panthenol, glycolipids and nutrient-rich algae extract.
- Squeeze 6 to 10 drops onto fingertips and massage gently over face and throat. Follow with moisturiser.
Overnight Clearing Gel
- An overnight treatment that helps clear skin, calm inflammation and prevent future breakouts.
- reduces excess sebum, removes impaction plugs and eliminates bacteria.
- Minimises the appearance of scarring.
- Contains no artificial fragrance or colour.
- At night, apply a thin layer all over cleansed face or affected areas and allow to absorb. In the morning, wash off and follow with your daily routine.
All 3 of these products are available in salon and at a really special price. So give us a call today or pop in to enquire. Alternatively, why not book in for a facial? The perfect way to not only give your skin some much-needed love but a great way to pamper yourself too!